**New** Check out the Advising Hub Website!
Some of my ramblings about science careers and graduate school: http://www.trapanilab.com/careers.html
Current advisees will meet with me during Pre-registration or Add/Drop (and are welcome any other time during the semester). We typically chat about choosing a major, major requirements, plan of study, study abroad programs, life at the college, and anything else that comes up.
For information during Pre-Registration
For information during Add/Drop
Prior to our meeting, you should:
1. Explore courses using the on-line course scheduler, which allows you to search easily by semester, department, course times, etc.
2. Copy and paste the list of potential courses into the Preferred Courses page in ACdata.
3. Make an appointment (often via a poll) to meet with me for advising.
- Five College course registration
- Information and help for on-line registration
Current Biology majors (or those considering Biology as a major) should review the Biology Major requirements. In addition, the upcoming Bio courses page has information for the upcoming semester (use the drop-down menu to select the desired semester).
Current Neuroscience majors (or those considering Neuroscience as a major) should check out the required courses webpage. In addition, the left-hand column of the Neuroscience Program webpage has information about the components of the Neuroscience major (including Upcoming Courses).