Please visit this page frequently for updates, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions. We are happy to help!
Visit the Amherst College COVID-19 website for more information.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts Coverage for at home COVID tests
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts is covering the costs of FDA-authorized, rapid, at-home COVID tests for commercial members for the duration of the federal public health emergency, in accordance with the Biden Administration’s new guidance, effective January 15, 2022.
COVID-19 Unpaid Leave of Absence Policy
- The COVID-19 Unpaid Leave of Absence Policy provides employees who may not be able to return to work on campus due to COVID-19 related issues and have exhausted other leave balances with the opportunity to take a leave of absence without pay.
COVID-19 Emergency Leave Bank Policy
- The purpose of this policy is to provide Amherst College staff with flexibility in navigating severe hardships caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. This policy is intended to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and guidance, including Internal Revenue Notice 2006-59.
COVID-19 Vaccine Exemption Information
- Amherst College is requiring that all staff and faculty be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 before returning to campus for the fall 2021 semester.
COVID-19 Vaccination Verification
- Information regarding COVID-19 vaccination verifications for on-campus and remote employees.
- Information about the College's COVID-19 updates
New Enhancements to Care.com Benefit – Effective September 1, 2020
- The College has added enhancements to the current Care.com Benefit for benefits eligible faculty and staff.
Options for Employees Who Are Unable to Work
- The Options for Employees Who Are Unable to Work is a chart summarizing leaves and options available to staff who are unable to work.
Quarantine and Isolation Leave Policy
- The purpose of this policy is to provide guidance regarding leave time available to staff during a COVID-19 related period of quarantine and/or isolation.
Return to Work - OHR Review Process
- The Return to Work - OHR Review Process provides guidance on the process to request a leave or accomodation if the employee is not able to work, and provides a list of who to contact in the Office of Human Resources in connection to various questions.