What We Do
The Office of Student Affairs supports a Class Dean System which does the following:
- Provides a Dean who is dedicated to the oversight and stewardship of each class year.
- Offers direct personal attention to each student.
- Establishes one-on-one relationships between the students and their class dean.
- Helps students develop educational goals and complete their graduation requirements.
- Collaborates with Faculty to support student success in the classroom.
- Facilitates access to academic and non-academic support services.
- Supports student transitions as they navigate their undergraduate years.
- Helps students successfully complete their academic career and personal goals.
The deans and assistants in the Student Affairs offices in Converse are valuable sources of information on a wide range of topics. The office serves as a place for students to begin seeking assistance and answers to their questions related to college life. All students would benefit from getting to know members of the Office of Student Affairs.