Skip to Sub Navigation
Skip to Main Content
- Information Technology provides a variety of services to faculty members, including computers, email, network drives, common software, web pages, and other resources.
- The Academic Technology Services division of IT can assist you with your technology needs for teaching, the classroom, and research, including Moodle for course web sites, e-reserves and audio/video reserves.
- The ACData web site provides faculty members with real-time access to class lists, advisee schedules, and advisee transcripts.
- The IT Help Desk is a good first point of contact for any questions or requests. You can call 413-542-2526, email firstname.lastname@example.org, submit an online request, or stop by the first floor of Seeley Mudd.
Information Security Training
- The Commonwealth of Massachusetts requires that all employees of the college receive training on information security.
- New employees will receive an email invitation to participate in the program.
Computers for Faculty