(See also Forms and Funding for Faculty)
- Faculty Handbook, description of procedures for tenure, reappointment, and promotion.
- Each year, the the provost and dean of the faculty sends to department chairs and candidates letters that outline procedures for preparing dossiers for reappointment, tenure, and promotion. Sample letters to candidates and chairs
- Requesting a Sabbatic Leave or Leave of Absence
- Fellowships to Support Leaves for Tenured and Tenure-Track Faculty
- Particularly Useful for Department Chairs
Guide for chairs of academic departments and programs
- Compliance Committees