In the spring of 2018, the Amherst faculty voted to expand the distribution of the minutes of the Committee of Six, the Committee on Educational Policy, and the Committee on Priorities and Resources, and of the faculty as a whole, to include the staff of the college. Minutes taken from September 2018 forward are available to all Amherst faculty and staff. There is a general expectation of confidentiality in regard to all minutes. They should not be shared with anyone who is not officially entitled to receive them.
- Minutes of the Committee of Six
- Minutes of the Committee on Educational Policy (CEP)
- Minutes of the Committee on Priorities and Resources (CPR)
Other Information/Minutes of Other Committees
- Proceedings of the Faculty Committee on Admission and Financial Aid (FCAFA)
- Minutes of the Faculty Library Committee
- Faculty Computer Committee