The Amherst Biology Imaging Center is used for research and teaching purposes. Several departments at Amherst College have access to the facility that is managed by our imaging specialist.
|View some past work from labs via navigation buttons to your left under "Confocal Microscope".|
Reference Materials for Students:
- CellBASE for Research resources, Forums and Blogs, Model Organisms, Methods, Protocols, Tutorials, Simulation and Animation and related resources
- Molecular Expressions for Photo Galleries, Imaging Tutorials, Videos, LSM and Simulations
- Nikon Microscopy U for general microscopy education, Tutorials, Galleries and Downloads
- Olympus Microscopy Resource Center for Physics, Anatomy and Tecnique
- University of Arizona-Cellular Imaging Facility for General and Historical information on Confocal Theory and Operation, also Optics and Hardware
- Purdue University has several Powerpoint Lecture Slides on different aspects of microscopy including confocal.
- ZEISS has tutorials and articles on Education in Microscopy and Digital Imaging
Principles of Confocal Microscopy by Karen Lovely-Leach